Wake up Beautiful Everyday with Permanent Makeup
The Art and Science of Dermatology is pleased to offer Permanent-Line Makeup services to our patients. For nearly 30 years Permanent-Line has built an outstanding reputation for serving the beauty needs of its clients.
Permanent-Line’s founder, Astrid Schneider Harper, has pioneered and perfected permanent makeup, and as a result, they deliver natural-looking results to create a more radiant and youthful you. With decades of experience, the use of the latest tools and techniques, and a focus on safety and client satisfaction, they will help you to wake up beautiful everyday.
Astrid has worked with various plastic surgeons and dermatologists from around the world, and together with her staff of professional clinicians, Astrid has performed over 32,000 cosmetic enhancements and is an expert instructor and mentor to many permanent makeup technicians. Today, Permanent-Line is the number one provider of permanent makeup services in Germany, Spain, and the United States.
Benefits of Permanent Line Makeup
- Accentuate your facial features to add expression to your eyes with a smudge-free, waterproof eyeliner
- Add definition to eyebrows with natural-looking hair-like strokes
- Define your lip line and add fullness and color to your lips
- Enjoy lip color that complements your skin and hair tones
- Say goodbye to smudging, fading, streaking, and flaking of makeup
- Increase your confidence by waking up looking beautiful every morning
Who is a good Candidate for Permanent Makeup?
Perfect Line Make-up is a wonderful option for people who:
- Suffer from allergies related to cosmetics
- Wear contact lenses
- Have vision problems that affect makeup application, experience difficulty with their close-up vision when applying makeup.
- Have dexterity problems or arthritis making application of cosmetics difficult
- Have sustained burns, scars, or vitiligo
- Are dissatisfied with the shape of their lip line or eyebrows
- Lead an active lifestyle, where sweat will have the makeup run or smear
- Need to save time in daily routines
- Are tired of applying and reapplying makeup throughout the day
- Have a complete or partial loss of eyebrows caused from alopecia, hypothyroidism, or chemotherapy treatments, or other conditions
- Have a cleft lip, pale lips, wrinkles around the mouth or desire fuller-looking lips.
- Have oily skin or dry skin that make makeup application difficult